DCC Vital commits to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent injury or ill-health to our employees, contractors, visitors to our premises. DCC Vital commits to preventing pollution arising from its operations and to minimise its environmental impact.
In recognition of our responsibilities, DCC Vital has implemented a formal EHS Management System which defines all processes to ensure effective legal compliance and support continual improvement.
This policy reflects our commitment to ensuring that EHS at work 1s paramount to the business and contributes to our success.
Group Managing Director
Our EHS Management System aims to achieve the following:
- Compliance with all current legislative requirements associated with relevant health and safety law and the environmental aspects present at each premises.
- Satisfying the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 certification where applicable.
- Conducting management review to enhance the EHS Management System's continuous improvement.
- Establishing objectives and targets which are measured, monitored and reviewed.
- Providing effective information, instruction and training regarding EHS issues and awareness to enable all employees, contractors, visitors and relevant stakeholders to perform their work effectively in line with EHS requirements.
- Developing our EHS standards to cover both organisational procedures and control of special risks.
- Acting responsibly in the use of environmental resources by the efficient management of energy, water, fuel, chemical products and other resources.
- Minimisation of waste produced from operations.
- Setting up a system to ensure that all EHS events are fully investigated and addressed with actions to reduce the likelihood of their occurrence.
- Auditing processes and workplaces to review and determine the effectiveness of the EHS Management System.